Translate

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Amy Zents Shy Singer Series: Accompany Yourself on the Guitar



Singers can and should collaborate with other musicians. However, since the singer may be shy, or for a multitude of other reasons, from fear of socializing, to lack of resources, this may not always be possible.
So, I have devised an easy solution. Pick up a guitar and learn to play and write your own songs!
I purchased my Recording King Acoustic (see above) at http://www.musiciansfriend.com/ for under $200.
I see they don't seem to carry my crazy-sexy guitar there anymore, but you can find a comparable one of good quality for a reasonable price.
Today, we touch on Step One. Find a guitar.

Keep singing!

Amy Zents

"I love the subtle range and tonal range of the acoustic guitar." - Dan Fogelberg

1 comment: